System requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Pro
To enjoy the benefits of the QuickBooks Desktop Pro, you must have the required configuration on your PC. The system requirements for the QuickBooks Desktop Pro are as follows:
- The software is best compatible with Windows 10, 64-bit, and above. However, there are different OS, where the product can work but not as good as Windows 10, 64-bit. The various OS that is supported by QuickBooks Desktop Pro are:
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit.
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), 64-bit.
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011
- You need to have Internet Explorer installed on your PC to run QuickBooks Desktop Pro.
- The hardware and operating system requirements are as follows:
2.4 GHz minimum
4GB minimum, 8GB Recommended
Server RAM Requirements
(Please ensure that your data file of the software are store on an SSD for better performance of the same)
4X DVD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- You will also need Microsoft office 2016 or above for the QuickBooks Desktop Pro.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale V18.0 and V12.0
- TurboTax 2018 (Personal and Business)
- Lacerte 2018 and 2017
- Pro-Series tax years 2017 and 2016
- Quicken 2018, 2017, 2016
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016
- QuickBooks Payroll and other online features and services of the QuickBooks Desktop software will require a good Network Connectivity access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (1 Mbps recommended). DSL or cable modem is recommended.
- When it comes to using the mails in the QuickBooks Desktop Pro Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail, and AOL will do.
- Internet Explorer 11 or above.
These are the system requirements that you need to have on your PC to enjoy all the benefits of QuickBooks Desktop Pro. The software also is compatible with various anti-virus which is as follows:
- Norton Life Lock
- Windows Server Firewall
- Windows 8.1 Firewall
- Microsoft Security Essentials
All these anti-virus software are supported and compatible with QuickBooks Desktop Pro. These software and defenders are essential for your PC and the various software running on your PC.